Thursday, October 25, 2007

Prayers for a Disciplined Life

I began praying scripture over situations in my life several years ago. I found several scripture that I want to pray over each of my children concerning the area of discipline and wisdom.

Father God, your word says that a wise son heeds his father's instruction. I pray now for Bo, Boo and Shaters. I ask that you would give them wisdom to heed our instruction. I pray that you would make them wise beyond their years. Your word says that he who respects a command will be rewarded. I pray that my children would feel the rewards of a peaceful life and unity in our home when they choose to be obedient. I pray that my children would be honored because they heed correction. I pray that my children would never have to suffer poverty and shame because they have ignored and disregarded correction. I want our guidance and your word to constantly be in their minds and hearts. (Proverbs 13:1, 13,18)

No comments: