Monday, January 25, 2010

Wisdom According To Bo

When I taught school I always made a book with my students.  I would give each child the first part of famous quote and ask them to finish the quote.  I always received some pretty funny responses.  So I thought I would give Bo a list of quotes and let him finish them.  So here is the list of quotes,  I call it Wisdom According to Bo:

  • Better to be safe than......get eaten by a big 'ole monster.
  • It's always darkest before.....morning time.
  • Never underestimate the power of.....God!
  • You can lead a horse to water but.....you can't lead it to wolves.
  • Don't bite the hand that.....is poisonous.
  • No news is...No News
  • You can't teach an old dog...to run.
  • If you lie down with dogs, you'll...get hair in your mouth.
  • Love all, trust......God
  • An idle mind is....resting.
  • Happy the bride who.....loves.
  • A penny saved is...toys.
  • Two's company, three's...more
  • There are none so blind as....MaMaw Ina.
  • If at first you don't succeed...succeed after.
  • You get out of something only what you....have to.
  • When the blind leadeth the blind...they fall into wall.



No comments: