- Better to be safe than......get eaten by a big 'ole monster.
- It's always darkest before.....morning time.
- Never underestimate the power of.....God!
- You can lead a horse to water but.....you can't lead it to wolves.
- Don't bite the hand that.....is poisonous.
- No news is...No News
- You can't teach an old dog...to run.
- If you lie down with dogs, you'll...get hair in your mouth.
- Love all, trust......God
- An idle mind is....resting.
- Happy the bride who.....loves.
- A penny saved is...toys.
- Two's company, three's...more
- There are none so blind as....MaMaw Ina.
- If at first you don't succeed...succeed after.
- You get out of something only what you....have to.
- When the blind leadeth the blind...they fall into wall.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Wisdom According To Bo
When I taught school I always made a book with my students. I would give each child the first part of famous quote and ask them to finish the quote. I always received some pretty funny responses. So I thought I would give Bo a list of quotes and let him finish them. So here is the list of quotes, I call it Wisdom According to Bo: