Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moments for Enjoying...

ongoing list of our special moments...

4.  Instead of reading one book at naptime to LouLou, I read two as we snuggle under the covers
             little girl...snuggling with mommy...under the covers...read it again...and again

5.  Instead of hurrying away, we have hot chocolate with a friend.
             freezing cold outside..warm inside...hot chocolate...mugs warming hands and hearts

6.  Instead of spending my time on the computer one afternoon, I took Bo for a hike to the spring.
            oldest son...hiking with mom...holding hands...in awe over God's creation...singing his praises as we
              sit under the rocks...laughing together...making memories

Lord, I want to take time to celebbrate my moments each week.

No comments: