Monday, September 5, 2011

Counting Gifts That Make Me Smile...

sweet baby snuggling up to soft pink blanket...the way she holds it when she is trying to sleep...that peaceful look in her eyes.


rain...rain....rain after being so dry...kiddos running outside to bounce on the wet trampoline...splash in a puddle or two

snuggling on the couch reading about Vikings...the boys eagerness to learn is contagious

Miss LouLou running to me, just to give a quick hug and let me know she loves me

a yard full of friends...laughing...talking...playing...enjoying fellowship with one another

watching the littles ride bikes at the park...laughing...playing together

my love...washing me in the water of the word...speaking His truth over me

Miss LouLou...reaching to be picked up and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek..I'm not sure I ever remember her doing that before:-)

No comments: