Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Muddy Place...

This is the name given to the ditch that runs at the bottom of the hill in the pasture.
It's rather like a creek especially after a rain...
The ditch that my little boys found one day after we had moved back to the farm.
My little boys...three and four..who wondered off without telling me...in the cool rain...
I frantically call daddy...they're not familiar with the farm yet...where do you think they could be?
Daddy getting ready to come home from work to look for them...when here they come all wet and muddy...
We were not lost...Boo informs me...I knew right where we were...
So it has always been called the muddy place around here...
looking under the surface of the water through a pipe...
catching tadpoles...
walking across logs...
sawing branches...
building forts and ships...
Today the girls wanted to tag along...so mommy went for a little walk to the muddy place...
and we learned all about it from the guys...
Miss LouLou posing at the muddy place with her cowboy boots:-)

No comments: