Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wanting to Remember...

chubby fingers helping me cut a bouquet of Zinnias from the garden...saying, "this one mommy and this one too"


the smell of this sweet baby...burying my nose on the back of her neck and breathing her in...

the excitement of my oldest when we read about the Alamo...showing him how to make a lapbook...hearing him say..." I love doing this mom..."

my five year old losing one of his front teeth...the other one barely hanging on...

being so proud of my big girl as she mothers everything around her...

how the boys watch out for the girls when we are out and about...holding hands...helping them through the stores...such good big brothers


waking up with my nursling tucked close beside me...watching her breathe


seeing my love care so tenderly for Little Bitty while she was feeling bad...letting her snuggle close and sleep on his chest...


1 comment:

Carissa Anne said...

These are the best posts in the world to me!!! I love it when we cherish these things, they are truly the important things in life.

Such sweet thoughts from a sweet Mama.

You'll be so glad that you wrote these things down.

Carissa