Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Special Moments With My Little Ones...

dusky dark...lightening bugs emerge...let's get a jar mom...running through the yard catching lightening bugs with the my little ones

little girl...first time to catch lightening bugs...grabbing my hand...pulling me along..."Oh, here's one momma." she says

mulberry picking...little hands stained mulberry...faces too...shirts not coming clean...moments to remember...always

excited boys...running to momma..."can you come quick and see what we've found"...see a mouse..."we are really getting to see a lot of God's creation lately"...

baby steps...chubby legs...noticing the hill...deciding to scoot down on here tummy

chubby fingers pointing...baby babbles...grinning...reaching up for me to take here...moments I want to cherish

big boy...upset daddy's schedule is changing...crying in the dark...daddy comes to comfort and lay beside


No comments: