Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY


Outside my window...dry...I can't believe I'm saying this...but we need some rain...seeds are in the ground waiting for a drink...pollen heavy...air needs a good cleansing shower

I am thinking...about my inadequacies as a mom...but His strength is perfected in my weakness...trusting His wisdom that I am the one he has chosen to mother these children

I am thankful for...the boys excitement as we harvest the radishes...our first crop of the year

From the learning rooms...history seems to be a passion for Bo...finished up the Revolution...now he is enthralled with Lewis and Clark...and really so am I.

From the kitchen...thinking about making butter this afternoon with our yummy A-2 milk.

I am wearing...capris...pull-over top...ponytail

I am creating...an outline for Friday

I am going...to teach a nutrition class Friday...for moms of other little ones

I am reading...Bringing Up Girls, One Million Arrows, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

I am hoping...that Grandad improves soon

I am hearing...little ones wiggling in their beds ready to get up from naps

Around the house...stacks of books waiting to be read...a never-ending laundry pile...weeds to hoe...eggs to gather...children to enjoy

One of my favorite things...shopping at the local farmer's market

A few plans for the rest of the week:
visit the nursing home and read to Gracie and Nell
once a month Wal-mart trip
start reading the journals of Lewis and Clark to Bo.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




More about the daybook here

No comments: