Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Winter Moments

Boo did not take a nap on Sunday, so after everyone else was asleep we went outside together.  I helped him ride his bike and we soaked up the sunshine and talked with daddy.  I so enjoyed this, he usually naps and it was nice to spend some one on one time with him.

little boy...wobbly on bike...learning...can you run with me mommy

LouLou has been so excited about the new baby chicks.  I have really been enjoying the time I have just watching her love on the chicks.

little girl...cuddling chicks...loving...gently mothering...she seems so big



Sunday morning instead of getting up and showering right away, I took a walk with LouLou in the sling and Bo trailing behind.  It was a beautiful weekend here and we were basking in the sunshine.  It was a wonderful morning to walk and pray and enjoy his creation.

little one snuggled close...sun rising...big boy close behind...blue sky...coolness of the morning

No comments: