- fixing the fire each morning before you leave for work, so that the house will be warm when we wake up
- building a bookshelf in the kitchen cabinet for my cookbooks, so that I can have a place to stack them neatly
- crawling under the house in the 18 degree weather and re-plumbing the frozen pipes, so that we can have water
- checking on Lou Lou when she cries at night and sleeping with her if she is afraid
- fixing my broken bread machine pan so that I can use it again.
- coming home from work with a smile on your face and hugs for all
- leading us in family bible time each night before bed
- putting on your appliance repairman hat and fixing my broken dryer, so I can dry our clothes
- helping the boys build birdhouses for Christmas gifts
- scrubbing the kitchen sink and making it shine without being asked
Happy Valentines Day!
I Love You!