Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook




Daybook Entry June 22, 2009


Outside my window...garden growing...first tomatoes ripening...hot sun shining


I am thinking...about a new business opportunity


I am thankful for...ice cold water on hot days


From the learning rooms...preparing for a few more formal lessons with Bo this fall


From the kitchen...leftovers thrown into a pot..leftover stew...my love's favorite


I am wearing...brown skirt...green top...hair in a ponytail of course


I am creating...a ring of scripture cards to help with my praying from head to toe


I am going...to hang a load of laundry out to dry in the hot sun


I am reading...What He Must Be... if he wants to marry my daughter


I am hoping...to have some quiet time with one of the littles today(the one who wakes first from nap)


I am hearing...a leaky faucet drip


Around the house...garden growing...chickens running...children laughing


One of my favorite things...an afternoon nap


A few plans for the rest of the week:


hoe the weeds from the garden


business opportunity meeting


6 weeks checkup for me (she's 6 weeks already)


turning 30 on Thursday


dinner with family Saturday


Here is picture thought I am sharing...





LouLou helping daddy fix the lawn mower


Holli

thanks to The Simple Woman for the daybook idea

No comments: