Some things I love about Boo:
- His long eyelashes almost touching his cheeks as he sleeps.
- That he has learned to crack and scramble his eggs in the morning.
- His eagerness to pray when we sit down together for a meal.
- When he sees baby sister in the mornings or after naps and squeals her name with delight.
- Watching Boo play his little guitar during praise and worship at church.
- Those times we have alone together, when everyone else sleeps...reading...cooking...snacking...drawing...searching for one of God's treasures.
- Running to greet his daddy after a long day.
- Busy with the work of a man...hammering...mowing...building piles here and there.
Happy Birthday Boo!
I love you...