Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday My Nursling


One year ago on July 19, 2007 our baby girl was born. My nursling turned one yesterday. What a wonderful first year. Happy Birthday Little One, you are much loved by us all.
As I reflect on the first year with my little girl I am so grateful for the way she has already caused me to examine my words and actions. When I think that she will one day be a wife and mother and her attitudes toward her husband and little ones will be greatly influenced by my attitude now, it causes me to stop and reflect frequently.
Thank you Lord for the blessings of a daughter.
Holli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS ALREADY ONE!!! Wow, that year basically FLEW by! I miss yall so much! Give her a BIG BIRTHDAY KISS from me! Love & miss all of yall!!!

-Abby Lee Harmon