Thursday, March 13, 2008

Being Mindful of Gifts

Since we have all been sick and the remodeling is going on, I haven't taken the time to record the gifts God gives each day. I wanted to list a few that I am so thankful for...

76. restored health
77. the trees waiting patiently to burst into bloom
78. Chris taking are of things while I was sick in bed.
79. fresh strawberries and picnics
80. Shater's long strand of hair curling around her ear.
81. feeling Boo's hair on my cheek as I rocked him last night.
82. Bo's hug...freely given...meant so much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I created a blog!!! It's http://abbyleeua.blogspot.com !!! I'm not nearly as good at this as you are, but I plan on copying your "gifts" idea and putting some of my own gifts up! I love you!!!!!