Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Princess...

Four years ago today...
a little princess entered this home of rambunctious boys...
From the moment you were born you...
captured our hearts...
You've brought lots of smiles...
And I have to admit a few tears...
because...you my girl...are just like me...and sometimes...
I'm not quite sure how to handle you.
But we are learning... and growing...together...
and that makes me smile.
You were so excited about your birthday party...
all the dress-up clothes and the doll house...
"I've never had a party like this before!"
Those were your words when you and I had slipped off by ourselves for a minute.
Happy Birthday Miss LouLou!

Four Things I Love About You...
1.  I love to watch you run and hug daddy when he gets home.
2.  I love it that you smile at me every morning and run to give me a hug.
3.  I love to watch you care for your dollies.
4.  I love that you love your little sisters sooo much...and your big brothers too.



No comments: