Monday, December 1, 2008

Big Change

Well, we have moved. We rented to own our house and we are back in the little farm house on the mountain where I have really wanted to be for a long time.

Moving was stressful, but I am so glad to be back on the dirt road and farm. We are almost completely unpacked and we have gotten rid of a lot of extra stuff.

The boys share a room and are using bunk beds. It seems to be going really well so far.

Lora sleeps in her crib in the room with Chris and I. I guess we will be investing in a king size bed when the baby arrives.

I am still a little disorganized, but I am looking forward to getting back on our schedule soon.

I made a job chart for the boys today, they were really excited about moving the clothes pins to the completed jobs. I really hope the excitement continues.

Holli

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your move! I know you wanted to be back at that farm house so I am really happy for you guys!