Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thrifty Grocery Plan Menu September 22-28

Here is our revolving breakfast menu. I never thought I needed a breakfast menu, but this makes mornings run smoothly. I did not realize how much thought I was actually giving to what was for breakfast. My mornings feel much more organized now.

Monday: eggs, fruit
Tuesday: oatmeal
Wednesday: muffins
Thursday: eggs, fruit
Friday: oatmeal
Saturday: biscuits, fruit
Sunday: yogurt, granola and fruit

Dinner Menu September 22-28

Monday:
pinto beans, cornbread, turnip greens, okra

Tuesday:
homemade pizza, and cheese sticks with sliced veggies

Wednesday:
chicken stir-fry stew with rice

Thursday:
leftovers

Friday:
pancakes, eggs, grits, fruit

Saturday:
BBQ roast on homemade buns, fries, sliced veggies

Sunday:
chili

No comments: