Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts.......



"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

I need to do this! I must focus in on the gifts God gives me each day. Lately, I seem to be irritable and have been complaining more than I would like. I need to look for the little reminders of God's love and blessings that he bestows on me daily. If I can focus on the daily gifts my mind will be renewed and my heart refreshed.

1. Little, bright blue eyes looking at me in the early hours of the morning.
2. "Hey, Mommy"; "What son?"; "I love you", he replies for no reason at all.
3. Caleb saying a prayer, thanking God for me, Chris, Lora Kate and Jeb.
4. A refreshing picnic on a beautiful autumn day.
5. Fall leaves-gold, red, yellow, orange

No comments: