Sunday, February 20, 2011

I want to remember...

the way that LouLou looks at her new sister and says..."mommy ain't she beautiful"


how Little Bitty looked napping in her car seat yesterday...those lashes on her cheeks...that little mouth open... breathing deeply


Bo looking at his new baby sister..."that's a pretty baby mom"


Bo bringing her car seat to the van for me...such a big helper



brothers in the backyard...pretending the picnic table they made for LouLou is a boat...their fishing...while I'm watching from the window...my boys...how my heart swells


that sweet baby...her smell...eyes squinting in the light...cheeks so fat...drippin with sugar...those little ears...I want to bury my nose behind them and breath deeply...I do...cherishing

that man I love...washing some dishes...giving some baths...rocking little ones to sleep...and drying tears...when he is gentle with us my heart melts

No comments: