Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starting with Sketch Tuesday

I am very slowly making plans for a little more school in our schedule since the garden is about gone.  So yesterday, I headed over to Harmony Art Mom to read all about Sketch Tuesday.  Her challenge was sketching something that you would see in a restaurant.  I didn't exactly follow that idea because I had some perfect fruit in the kitchen that needed to be sketched before we devoured it.  I had purchased some water color pencils at Hobby Lobby and the kiddos were ready to put them to use.  I really loved how easy they were to use.  I thought the boys did a wonderful job sketching.  It had been awhile since we had practiced sketching and I thought Bo did exceptionally well.  Boo sketched the pear and tiger melon all by himself and mommy helped him sketch the pineapple.
Here is Bo's sketching.
 
 Here is Boo's sketching

No comments: